Embark on an international career with great possibilities of making a difference by supporting DSV on integrations, optimisation and standardisation as you communicate and interact with different cultures at all levels.
Through this job you will gain a huge network internally in DSV as you optimise our business. We offer you a challenging job where you will work independently supported by a committed, motivated and highly skilled team of colleagues. As you do so, we focus on your professional and personal development, providing the framework and freedom for you to develop your abilities at both levels.
Group Process Owner for Accounts Payables
The Group Process Owner (GPO) for Account Payables is responsible for the processes handled by the Verification team, the Vender Query Handling team and the Accounts Payables team in the DSV International Shared Service Center in Poland. The Group Process Owner must identify and meet existing and emerging business needs while driving a global consistency and integrity of the solution set, encompassing common work processes and system functionality.
The Group Process Owner is expected to:
- Own the Finance process documentation
- Define and conduct ongoing review of the Accounts Payables processes connected to the finance systems to promote internal efficiency and standardization with the ability to deliver high-quality results
- Focus on process harmonization and alignment, optimizing processes from the Group point of view and leveraging synergies
- Develop and implement process policies and procedures, underlining proper controls in place inclusive of compensating controls for manual processes
- Approve all process changes
- Implement and steer process expert networks for all large finance processes
- Monitor deployed policies and procedures through KPIs to ensure compliance of parties involved
- Ensure that information on process changes is widely distributed to relevant parties
A strong communicator with finance background and knowledge of SAP ERP
You have excellent communication skills at all organisational levels so you can promote the different processes and create engagement at different levels and locations. Analysing the process from “cradle to grave”, you take ownership and ensure that projects are completed within the agreed timeline. We imagine that you:
- have experience with/a background in Accounts Payables. Knowledge of freight forwarding is an advantage
- have worked with business development and process optimisation within the financial area
- are a confident user of SAP ERP and ReadSoft
- have experience in management as you will have a direct contact located in Poland
- speak and write English effortlessly
An international department
You will be part of the Business Change Management Department (BCM) in Finance. We are 10 colleagues located in 4 countries. We are responsible for supporting management in rolling out finance processes and tools worldwide. We are looking forward to welcoming you and for you to help us with the increasing number of challenging projects. Join us as we work continuously to improve, optimise and standardise business processes within the finance area in DSV.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Betina Rosenquist Hansen, Business Change Manager, Group Finance, on +45 28 51 03 64 or Louise Engelstad Sørensen, Director, Business Change Management, Group Finance, on +45 43 20 33 10.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
Global Transport and Logistics
With offices and facilities in more than 80 countries on six continents, we provide and run supply chain solutions for thousands of companies on a daily basis. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com or www.dk.dsv.com.